Our people are all committed to a career in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Those who join us want to succeed in this industry through consulting and/or management roles.
We seek intellectual curiosity, a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, comfort with complex analytical problem-solving and sensitivity to the practicalities of organisational issues.
We work collaboratively with client teams, over a sustained period from “insight to execution”. Our style of consulting is learned through experience. We are committed to active on-project coaching and encouragement to our people as they develop professionally.
- Leads the entire operations of a major multi-stream engagement, aligning all team members and ensuring deliverables are accomplished appropriately.
- Steers all NovaSecta and client contributions into an integrated whole, keeping in mind the big picture as well as the details.
- Manages day-to-day working relationships with sponsoring client executives.
- Leads a work stream or small client project.
- Manages and guides client teams to analyse issues, coordinate tasks/activities and synthesise team inputs into objective/fact-based solutions.
- Prepares, executes and presents deliverables for a single or multiple work streams/projects, integrating contributions from self, NovaSecta and client team members.
- Supports junior client team members in their tasks.
- Conducts customised analyses for specific client assignments – from a single pre-defined subject to more complex inter-related issues.
- Prepares analyses and presentations to support client team meetings.
To apply for a role at NovaSecta, please submit (recruitingnovasectacom?subject=Job Application) your CV and coverletter.