Our people are all committed to careers in the pharmaceutical and medical product industry.
We seek intellectual curiosity, a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude, business acumen, comfort with complex analytical problem-solving, and sensitivity to the practicalities of organisational issues. So candidates that we interview for positions of Associate level and above rarely have less than two years of prior business experience in a life sciences or consulting role.
We work collaboratively with client teams, recognising that our clients are responsible for their businesses and we are responsible for bringing the best insight and inspiration to help them achieve strategic change. Our style of consulting is learned primarily through experience. We are committed to active on-project coaching and encouragement to our people as they develop professionally.
We are always interested in hearing from people who have experienced business consulting and/or the pharmaceutical and medical product industry first hand, and now wish to apply themselves to the craft of consulting in our industry. We hire staff in all of the following roles:
- Leads the entire operations of a major multi-stream engagement, aligning all team members and ensuring deliverables are accomplished appropriately.
- Steers all Novasecta and client contributions into an integrated whole, keeping in mind the big picture as well as the details.
- Manages day-to-day working relationships with sponsoring client executives.
- Leads a work stream or small client project.
- Manages and guides client teams to analyse issues, coordinate tasks/activities and synthesise team inputs into objective/fact-based solutions.
- Prepares, executes and presents deliverables for a single or multiple work streams/projects, integrating contributions from self, Novasecta and client team members.
- Supports junior client team members in their tasks.
To apply for a role at Novasecta, please submit your CV and cover letter.