Typical Venture Investor Profile
- Active investor in the pharma / lifescience sector, sometimes solely, sometimes across other sectors.
- Maintain a portfolio of relatively small companies.
- Seek exit in 3-5 years.
- Goal is to meet investor expectations on funds’ returns.
- Acquisition decisions for suitable, high potential targets.
- Value creation planning and implementation post acquisition.
- Risk uncertainty for portfolio company associated with use of novel targets / technologies and unseasoned management team.
- Exit strategy.
- Introduce MidPharma-related investment opportunities.
- Screen potential targets in the MidPharma sector.
- Develop and execute performance improvement plan for MidPharma portfolio company.