On Thursday 22nd September, Novasecta and WittKieffer Executive Search will be co-hosting a face-to-face workshop to discuss what it takes to be effective in the interaction between early commercial strategy and R&D.
During this workshop, John Rountree, Managing Partner of Novasecta, will facilitate a Chatham-House-Rules discussion for senior executives in the biotech and pharmaceutical sectors, focussing on how companies can make the most of their R&D potential.
During the session they will explore subjects including:
- The contrasting R&D approaches of pre-revenue biotechs and integrated pharmaceutical companies.
- How the most effective R&D organisations organise themselves and embed an innovative mindset.
- And how to ensure R&D is aligned with commercial and patient realities.
If you’re a senior executive operating at C/VP level in the life sciences industry, this is an opportunity to share knowledge with others in the sector and learn about successful approaches they have taken, while expanding your professional network in a relaxed environment.
Location: Hub Hub, 20 Farringdon St, London EC4A 4AB
Start Time: 1730 BST
- 1730-1800: Drinks & canapes offered in the business lounge
- 1800-1930: Workshop chaired by John Rountree, Novasecta
- 1930-2000: Networking
If you would like to join us, please register by contacting John Rountree at moc.atcesavon@eertnuorj or clicking the button below.