A newly formed Global Value and Access team needed to reflect on how to operate most effectively to drive a desired position as an expert leadership function in the organisation. The team was not fully aligned on how to operate which was impacting its ability to provide optimal and consistent support for product development and commercialisation.
- Conducted in-depth interviews with the team and its key internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to optimise ways of working
- Prioritised opportunities, then explored options and aligned on solutions to address priority opportunities through a series of interactive workshops with the team
- Created a high-level implementation plan to guide the team on how to address all opportunities identified in the diagnostic
- A team aligned on a new vision and the strategic priorities to deliver it, and a consistent way of communicating the team’s value to reinforce its expert leader position
- Buy-in to a new Team Charter containing guiding principles and supporting templates to facilitate optimal ways of working, including effective best practice sharing